The Plant Sale for 2022 is back!
And we are maintaining our prices at the 2019 level!
- In line with current gardening trends, we offer a range of plants to let you make up your own arrangements, and we also have a number of patio and hanging basket selections.
- All plants are grown locally by professional nurserymen and have, therefore, a reduced carbon footprint when compared with larger, commercial operations.
- In addition, all profits from the sale go to charities supported by the Rotary Club of Loughborough Beacon. In 2019 this initiative raised over £3000 for local and international charities. In 2022 the beneficiaries include The Alzheimer’s Society, Soar Valley Community Food Project and Peter le Marchant Trust.
- All orders will be delivered locally within 10 miles of Loughborough by our teams of volunteers between 19th and 21st May 2022
- Closing date for receipt of orders is Friday, 13th May 2022
- Please find out more and order online at: https://www.loughboroughbeaconevents.net
- Alternatively, click on the images below to download an Order Form in Word.